Saturday, November 22, 2008

Early Thanksgiving

Thursday was our homeschool co-op(Classical Conversations) Thanksgiving dinner. The younger kids were allowed to dress-up as a Character from American History. You can guess what Greyson is. Yeah he dressed up as himself. Don't know where that fits into American History, but who knows. He does want to be president someday. Now guess who Brianna is(Don't worry she is not dressed up as herself).



Yeah she's Governor Sarah Palin. She had asked me the night before "What should I dress up as" and I answered"Sarah Palin". So that night we worked on what she was going to say and her costume. On Thursday she said, "I'm getting a lot of respect" and everyone was calling her Miss Palin. She loved it. Anyway, we had a lot of fun and got stuffed with food. Can't wait till next year's Thanksgiving dinner!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like fun! good job brianna! ;)

Christina said...

one of my favorite historical people!! thanks, mikaila.