Saturday, November 15, 2008

Our mountain weekend, part two

Here are some more pics of our weekend. When we got to the cabin this is what mom was doing, cleaning, ...........
...while the men were playing air hockey. That just proves that moms really do, do all the work. Thanks mom. :)Okay, so there's a funny story behind this. Saturday morning, Greyson, Brianna, and Cole were awake and -well- loud so I go downstairs and eat breakfast, but after I'm done I go back upstairs to try and get more sleep and lo and behold, this is what I see. Mom and Dad had taken my futon mattress (their room's wall did not go all the way up to the ceiling, so they could here everything), put it in the bathroom, closed the door, and were sleeping on it. Funny.
Who's this? Oh yeah, Cole.
Finally, we get to eat!
We had a fun weekend. Hope you had fun looking at our pictures.

3 comments:

Tami said...

Looks like fun. I hate that we missed it.

We'll see you soon!!!

Anonymous said...

wish we could have been there, too!

Bob Daniels said...

Yeah, we missed all of you who couldn't join in the fun. But we can't wait to see you at Christmas.