Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Previously this year

Okay, so since I've finally got this blog up and running(I had problems with our computer) here's a quick recap of this year.

January: Not much.
February: We become members of our new church: Open Door Baptist Church!
March: Guess what! Not much!
April: I got my glasses. The end of school!
May: Connecticut-Maine trip with Nana and Papa Fullerton, and the Beauchamps.
June: Enjoying summer.
July: Trip to Florida and Disney with Nana and Papa Fullerton, Sean, Heather, Emma, and Levi Fullerton, and Chip, Ingrid, Chase, and Cole Fullerton. I turn 13!!
August: First day of school.
September: We get the loan for our new house.
October: Nana and Papa Fullerton arrive in town. I get my Black Belt in Karate(finally:)! State fair! Brianna turns 8 years old.

So there you have it. Our year so far. By the way I'll work on getting some pics soon.


5 comments:

Christina said...

can't wait to see the pics!! and i'm glad that y'all are on!!

love you!

Tami said...

Wow. A very productive year!

Congratulations on your new blog. I look forward to your updates... and LOTS of pics!

Kelly Frazier said...

Mikaila, Your blog looks GREAT!

no news about Challenge A nor B ??! Well, I guess we know where we rate :(

don't let my joke get to ya, the website is VERY good!!!

With love, -Mrs. Frazier

Bob Daniels said...

Mrs. Frazier, don't worry. I haven't forgotten my Challenge buddies. I plan to put up some pictures of the thanksgiving dinner. So don't worry I still love y'all. :)

Bob Daniels said...

Hey wait, Mrs. Frazier!!!!! You have a blog or something? If you do I'm tagging you for our little picture fun. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, look for the picture of your son(Logan)and you'll understand, hopefully.