Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Sean

Sean, I know its a little late, but I wanted to wish you an official happy birthday on our blog. So happy birthday, you are a great uncle. I wish we could see you more often. I'm glad you're family gave you a wonderful birthday.
I love you,
Mikaila

Happy Birthday, Sean! I hope you had a really nice birthday. Did you like your presents and your cake? Your the best uncle. I love and miss you very much.
love, Brianna

Happy Birthday.
Greyson

Happy Birthday, Sean! Hope it was great. It sure gets hard counting the years about now, doesn't it? I love you and am looking forward to seeing you at Christmas time.
Mimi

Happy Birthday, Sean. You get better with age just like wine, but sometimes you may act like you've enjoyed some of it. :)
Bob

2 comments:

Tami said...

He does whine alot, doesn't he, Bob? I'll drink to that.

Here's to Sean!

Anonymous said...

thanks guys! can't wait to see you in dec.!