Sunday, November 16, 2008

I've been tagged!


Okay so my aunt Tami tagged me and I thought the idea was so cool. So here's my picture.

But first the rules.
1. pick the fourth picture folder on your computer.
2. pick the fourth picture in that folder.
3. explain what the picture is about.
4. tag four blogging friends to do the same.

Anyway so for the explanation to this picture. This is my best friend's younger brother, Logan. When I was at my friend's house, we were watching Peter Pan and obviously were bored. So we were taking pictures and this is what they turned out like. So there you have it my fourth picture in my fourth picture folder.

And since I really don't know anyone who has a blog, except those who've already been tagged, I'm not tagging anyone :). Anyway, if anyone who reads this has a blog and has not yet been tagged, I am now tagging you. Hah :).

2 comments:

Tami said...

Ah phooey. I should've tagged other people. Sorry.

Funny picture, though. Logan looks thrilled to be a part of the fun.

Bob Daniels said...

Oh well. Thanks for tagging me. It was fun and funny. Love you.