Monday, March 30, 2009

Medimemo!!!!!!

Well, mom and I just got home from my youth retreat in Dunn, NC. Here are some pictures we took.
This is a long story. Okay so Friday night when we arrived, we played a game. The game was you had to smear whipped cream all over somebody's face and then throw cheese balls at them to see how many you could get to stick. This is what the winning teams girl looked like by th end.
Me in Calvin's(one of my many, many, many friends) hat.
( From left to right) Shelby, Me, Maddie, Courtney, and Emery all my BFFs.
Emery and Courtney, on the hammock while we swing them crazily.

All in all a fun weekend hanging out with friends, finding new friends, and getting closer to the Lord.

2 comments:

Tami said...

That girl looks like she has a flesh-eating bacteria on her face. I hope YOU had more fun than she did. Haha. It looks like it was a blast!

Bob Daniels said...

IT was soooooo much fun!