Monday, June 7, 2010

New Developments

So, finally school is over. This doesn't mean things are slowing down though. Of course not!
I really didn't post at all last year. I was so extremely busy I don't know how I'm gonna make it through the rest of high school, but anyway here are some new updates.
I started Driver's Ed today! I have two weeks of that and then the driving part. Also within the month I will be getting braces! Eek! Brianna and I will be going to a cooking camp for a week (its not overnight though mom and dad simply can not live without us). And Greyson has football camp starting next week. So those are the updates and I will keep you better updated now that school is over.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey!
I noticed under your profile that you're a fan of Dragons in our Midst. Me too :)
I just wanted to let you know that I'm giving away three copies of Venom and Song (a Christian Fantasy novel similar to Dragons in Our Mist) on my blog. You can read my review and enter the giveaway by following the link below.
Seth,
the-narrowing-road.blogspot.com