Wednesday, April 29, 2009

State Envirothon

Saturday was Our envirothon competition. I've explained envirothon before, so this was our state competition. The whole day it was about 100 degrees and we were outside the entire time. My team ended up winning 4th place out of like 54 teams and I won the highest score of all the teams in my subject. Gresyon's team did well as well, though I'm not sure what place they made....anyway here are some pics. Enjoy.

Some pics Of Greyson's team.




Some pics of my team.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job, guys! and btw...are you guys moved in yet? i don't know how you'd have time to pack and move with all the stuff you've obviously been doing!

Christina said...

congrats to everyone! looks like ya'll are living some super full lives! i'm so proud of how y'all are constantly striving for excellence.

i like the new blog background.

Bob Daniels said...

Not moved in yet, but we're in the process!